What data do we collect?
Local Lab collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Local Lab with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Local Lab collects your data so that we can:
- Reply via Email to any queries received through our contact form
- Email you with information about Local Lab that we think you might like.
If you agree, Local Lab will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Felcos Umbria
Local Lab would like to send you information that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Felcos Umbria
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Local Lab from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Local Lab Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Local Lab would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Local Lab for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Local Lab correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Local Lab to complete information you believe is incomplete
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Local Lab erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Local Lab restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Local Lab’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Local Lab transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +39 0742 350202
Or write to us: Piazza Piermarini, 2 – 06034 Foligno (PG), Italy
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Advertising – Local Lab uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Local Lab sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +39 0742 350202
Or write to us at: Address: Piazza Piermarini, 2 – 06034 Foligno (PG), Italy
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Local Lab has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Certified Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org